Sunday, August 1, 2010

Raise Your Voice.......





top left: baby iran the kid i want to adopt TOP RIGHT: I saw the sign haha this is for the chant boi i know you is laughin lol Bottom LEFT: me and elder Truman at zone conf. BOTTOM RIGHT: baby IRAN makin a pose for the camera.






So as you see i have some new pics and some new updates from this week, those who are followin i hope you are satisfied with this weeks message and a lil bit of what not from me aight lol. Anyways this week was definately such a relief, something that i would have never expected. As far as events go we had our Zone Conference where they introduced the new PMG curriculum which was way sick, then I was able to give another workshop on the Power of Love in the work. So lets take a second and talk about this word called Love. There are those of you who have come to the conclusion that you have felt true love in your heart, whether its on family relationship or other relationships. But what can we say about it? To me Love just is inseperably connected with the word "Sacrifice." True love only comes with sacrifice. This past 1year and 9 months, ive seen so many different events, people, situations, and places, but i have to say that Love stays the same, its what drives us in all that we do. When we have a decision from now on I would just say to you all make sure its out of LOVE that way you will never have any regrets with what you do. Anyways i don't mean to get all crazy sentimental on you and what not but sometimes a guys got to give. But anyways i labeled this blog "Raise Your Voice" because its something that we all need to do. Last week i talked about how we needed to face our past to get rid of our past. It was something so challenging for me, but i was able to rise above it. Jesus Christ is the reason why we are able to do anything today, tomorrow, and yesterday. He teaches all of us that he knows us by name. Take a second and think about that, and ask yourself if you truly believe in that teaching. Jesus Christ, The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth knows you by name. He says, " Chase, whats going on, im your older brother talk to me, and just trust me, and i will show you the way. I want to show you who you were and are this very day, all you have to do is open your heart up to me and ill be there Aight" now we know that Jesus Christ doesn't say "aight" but we need to recognize that he is our friend and that we are something special in the sight of our God. The second that you can do this simple thing of realizing who you are is the second that you become a powerful tool in the hands of our Father in Heaven. And then you now have this obligation to raise your voice. Im going to raise mine, and those of you who know me, seem to laugh at me when i talk about what i want to be when i grow up cuz it changes so much, but if i had to sum it all up on what it is that im going to be, is a superhero. One who is going to be there to guide those who are struggling to the help that they need, mourn with those who mourn, yea and comfort those that stand in need of comfort. Im a missionary, and most importantly im a child of God, and im determined to make a lasting effect in this world, so hopefully this has helped you want to raise your voice.

Well my friends i love ya'll and i can't wait to see you. If you are having a rough day a quick remedy of old can help you solve your problems: " a couple excedrin, johnny cash, and a bucket shower" lol im so funny some times. So anyways quick update, im either going to be attending USU or UVU when i get home in Spring Sememster. Um i still use toilet paper, and i haven't eaten dog in a long long time lol.... anyways keep it classy and hit me up and write me and email or leave me a comment here aight....

one love

cha.co

1 comment:

  1. ha ha Thanks bro I dont seem to like the face as much tho lol but it put a big smile on my face that your thinking of me love you see you soon

    one love

    ReplyDelete